This is an amazing opportunity (if I do say so myself) to work with yours truly, Brooke and Eric. When I was a photography student this position would have been a DREAM COME TRUE! Not only will you be building on your professional development and flexing your creative muscles – you’ll be hanging out with us and our cute dog too! You will learn the ins and outs of running a successful photography studio. You will enhance your skills in photo editing, Photoshop, graphic design, web design, client communication, customer service, and time management.
Please send resume, sample images, recommendations and a letter describing why you are interested in this internship to email@example.com
• Starts NOW!
• This position is for credit only, unpaid
• 15 hours per week in Wyckoff, NJ
• 1st month you will be working for us on a trial basis
• After 7 months (through October 2010) you will receive $500
• Possibility of turning into a part time job
Tasks May Include
• Editing photos in the RAW format
• Editing photos in Photoshop
• Preparing photos for print and web
• Updating client information
• Writing letters to clients
• Preparing print and album orders
• Beautifully packaging prints and album orders
• Errands to UPS and Post Office
• Designing thank you and holiday cards
• Preparing displays for fundraisers and exhibits
• Understanding of color balance
• Understanding of exposures
• Some experience using tools in Photoshop such as curves, layers, masks and actions
• Graphic Design skills are a bonus
• Nice handwriting
• A car
• On time
What we give
• If you are able to stay with us for 7 months you will receive $500
• We will treat you to at least one meal per week where you will have the chance to pick our brains.
• We can help you build a website and blog for your photography portfolio.
• You might assist us at an event.
• Experience using many programs specifically designed for professional photographers.